Quote by Spider Webb - Tattoo Artist

"Tattooing when understood in its entirety must be seen as a religious act. The human being brings forth images from the center of self and communicates them to the world. Fantasy is embodied in reality, and the person is made whole."

Monday, December 1, 2008

Still Looking

I'm still on the search for some good Joan of Arc art to become my next tat. I know my tattoo guy is itching to do it, I'm just really careful about what I am going to put permanently on my body. I learned my lesson with the wings after all. I found this interesting related post (and blog) while surfing this morning.

http://tattoosday.blogspot.com/2008/10/joan-of-arc-graces-clares-arm.html

Boy this guy makes me look like such a slacker when it comes to posting. I guess I need to step it up a notch!

PS: After I posted I remembered a piece I have in my bedroom that I might consider using to represent her. I really love it. I have seen other copies of this in the past and think it might have a name. If anyone is familar please drop me a line in the comment section about it.

1 comment:

Tattoosday said...

Thanks for the shout-out (and compliment). Every big blog starts off as a little blog. Keep plugging away and showcasing ink. I'll be adding you to my blogroll as well once blogrolling fixes their bugs.
Cheers!

Bill @ Tattoosday