Quote by Spider Webb - Tattoo Artist

"Tattooing when understood in its entirety must be seen as a religious act. The human being brings forth images from the center of self and communicates them to the world. Fantasy is embodied in reality, and the person is made whole."

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Still here, still planning

I have been really busy lately. Sorry for the lack of posts. I went to a baseball game a couple months ago with the family and snapped these pics of one of the pitchers warming up. (Portland SeaDogs, a Red Sox minor league team) I have a crappy camera at present so excuse the lack of quality.

He has the word FORGIVEN on his forearm.


Being a Christian myself I did really enjoy spotting this one.

I am still planning my Joan of Arc tat. Just a lack of funds and time has made actual aquisition difficult. I also need to decide where on my body I want it to go. The husband and I are currently in negotiations about that. VBG

No comments: